- Outbound calls
- Customer Retention
- Good Communication
The desired candidate will be:
- Responsible for sales & marketing towards international markets.
- Good is verbal communication and written skills in english
- Responsible to interact with international clients and generate leads.
- He/she needs to give brief idea about company and its services to the client to close the deal.
- Develop healthy relation with client & solve their queries.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales/marketing of services or products will be highly preferred.
- Freshers with good communication skills are also welcome.
- Maintain daily and weekly reports besides client databases.
- Excellent in command over English & well versed with telephonic manners and courtesy.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM/Content Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Timings are fixed and there are NO night shifts.
We are looking for a candidate with following Skills:
- To supervise the IT helpdesk, ensure the smooth functioning of IT.
- Responsible to take care of user end for any IT related tasks.
- Attending and solving all issues related to IT, Telecommunication, problem that an employee may experience.
- Provide services & handle queries of the customers through calls and E-mails.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge.
- Responsible for users data back -up.
- Maintaining proper records and Data about all the IT equipments and Services.
- Maintaining Inventory of all IT equipments and consumables that are property of the Company.
- Excellent Communication skills and excellent knowledge on Call & email etiquettes.
- Should have good knowledge of Computer Maintenance and software Installation.
- Should be ready to work in night shifts.
Marketing/Client Support executive within an organization plays a vital role in promoting and spreading awareness of all products via the internet for new & existing prospects, partners, & clients. The role is to create new and innovative marketing strategies which strengthen the market position of our product using online & social media.
- Having good written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills.
- Being self-motivated and flexible.
- Interacting multi-cultured people across the globe.
- Having critical thinking.
- Being independent.
- Being able to work on several projects at the same time.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having teamwork skills.
- Having networking abilities.
- Being able to understand social media.
- Having problem solving skills.